Thursday, May 31, 2007

Sitemeter

Today I added a Sitemeter counter. This counter gives me a very detailed list of information on the vistors and views of my page. Before adding this counter I had another, I deleted it though as I liked this one more. I added it for assignment one. I had about 70 visits to my page. Im not sure how long those vistors stayed as this counter didnt include detailed information. I think my vistors were just from our class.

In my Flickr account it shows how many views I have had which is 57 at the moment. It also tells me how many views I have had under each image. I am able to know who has viewed my images if they have left a comment or saved one as their favourite. I dont know much about views on my delicious account, I have a list of people on my network which Im guessing have a look.

No comments: